To further support our clients at the workplace, Capstone has structured programs that can help with specific needs such as operationalizing a mission-critical strategy or drive the execution of strategic cross enterprise initiatives that foster digital innovation, manage execution risk and optimize overall business performance. Please contact us to discuss your particular needs and we will work to customize a specific program that aligns with your business priorities.
Organizational Assessment & Gap Analysis
- Moderate a full-day, on-site session with cross-functional, key internal stakeholders to assess individual and organizational experiences and processes, knowledge, interests and challenges relative to supporting a mission-critical project.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of uncertainties and skill gaps that could prevent execution.
- Conduct phone interviews with key business leaders to identify the pulse of the organization and articulate the go-forward perspective that must be managed, tweaked and aligned for success.
- Deliver a findings/recommendations document outlining the organization’s greatest areas of opportunity and/or risk as well as a prioritization plan for implementing recommendations; release a strategic blueprint.
- Conduct a follow-up phone meeting with stakeholders and release a final report.
Building the Roadmap to successfully deploy Strategic Imperatives
- Interview stakeholders and identify strategic priorities and challenges.
- Synthesize findings and report out to CEO/Executive team.
- Assemble the team, outlining roles and responsibilities.
- Create the vision for the strategic initiative and the communications strategy.
- Assemble the PMO team.
- Establish strategic intent, timing, and expectations.
- Ensure team creates detailed project plan and metrics.
- Manage execution on budget and on time.
- Ensure integration plan is set prior to closing the assignment.
Drive a Culture of Innovation
- Moderate a 3-day, on-site session with cross-functional, key internal stakeholders to assess individual and organizational experiences and processes, knowledge, interests and challenges relative to supporting a mission-critical project focused on disruptive thinking and innovation.
- Identify the innovation opportunities and areas of improvement.
- Determine new behaviors and success metrics.
- Provide strategic roadmap for internal team to follow, manage and roll out.
Teaching Innovation through a Proof of Concept (POC) with a disruptor
- Identify an appropriate startup/partner with capabilities a Corporate client requires or wants to explore further.
- Develop a program to bring ideas that have suitable synergies.
- Create and manage the proof of concept – ideation, collaboration and management of the program.
- Provide report out to CEO/executive team(s).
- Recommend how to best integrate proof of concept (POC) into the Corporate Client’s organization.
- Structure strategic roadmap, as needed, to ensure full execution.
Development/Coaching new Leaders
- Provide guidance on the right competency model, skills and capabilities to bring executives that have conviction to drive the organizational forward, with the right strategic orientation, a relentless bias for action and superior execution skills.
- Identify and develop collaborative opportunities between companies and partners that have executives with desired skills.
- Build custom curriculum, mentor programs and action plan to guide the onboarding of these executives.
- Advise CEOs and coach C-Suite executives and leaders to position strategies for success.
- Develop training to promote a culture of innovation, measurement, risk taking and accountable leadership.
Tell us your needs, expectations and desired outcomes
- We will collaborate with you and your team to outline precise requirements, success metrics and business priorities.
- We will operationalize the strategy and chart the course to bring your teams to actualize your vision and end-state.
We stand ready to help your teams learn, grow, and advance forward.
We are confident we will exceed your expectations.